Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I want to connect my I pad to my existing BT e-mail address.

Customer Question

I want to connect my I pad to my existing BT e-mail address. Please can you provide a list of detailed instructions
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
btinternet.com
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

1. From your home screen, tap on the Settings icon
  2. From the 'Settings' menu, scroll down then tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
  3. Tap on Add Account…
  4. Scroll down and tap on Other
  5. Click Add Mail Account
  6. In the relevant boxes, fill in your BT email address and password, then click Next
  7. Your iPhone/iPad will then confirm it's looking up your email. When it's completed a number of checks, it'll return you to the 'Settings' page confirming your account is configured
  8. Press the Home button then tap the Mail app to download your email

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks, ***** ***** not wish you to securely connect, as I have just discovered that my I Pad battery is completely flat. (I am actually using my laptop at the moment and in any case I have to go out! I shall try when I get back later on this afternoon. How can I then get in touch with you.?Thank you Richard for your help, Tony
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

No problem Tony, you can return to this web page at anytime and send me a message, but if you follow the instructions I gave it will be added.

But If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

How did you go Tony as you never returned and informed me as we agreed