Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

CAN NOT CONNECT WITH THUNDERBIRD, KEEPS ASKING FOR THE

Customer Question

CAN NOT CONNECT WITH THUNDERBIRD, KEEPS ASKING FOR THE PASSWORD ***** I have completely lost
Category: Email
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume that is the password ***** your email account. I advise (in outline) trying password ***** procedures for the email account. Tell me, what 'domain' is your email account, please? domain name is ***** ***** after the @ sign... e.g. hotmail.com or mail.com or aol.com etcetera.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
talktalk.net

OK. On a computer with a web browser and internet connection, go to

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail/

and click on the Forgotten your password? link at the right, and follow through the process there, to recover your email password, or reset it. (Be sure to NOT specify recovering it to your email address at talktalk... that obviously won't work since you don't have access to it! choose instead an email address that is some other email address, not talktalk at all... you do have a second email address, don't you? if not, you may have to get one for this process to work.)

Let me know how it goes, and if there's a problem, stop and let me know.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated!

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)