Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I am not much good at computers. Please can you tell me how

I am not much good at computers. Please can you tell me how to get rid of my yahoo account as I much prefer my g mail. Please can you use simple instructions. Thankyou.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

If you wish to get rid of your Yahoo account, you can simply just stop using it. Does that make sense? Being that you have the Gmail address, you can just use the Gmail address and be all set.

If you have the account linked to an application and wish to remove it from that application, please tell me the name of that application so that I can type up the correct set of instructions for you.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dear *****,Thankyou for your reply which says to just stop using theyahoo account. This I did ages ago but I keep getting it come up plus it's advertising material and I find it annoying especially as I am trying to look up something else.
I am more than happy with the gmail account, it has been totally reliable,
Regards, Anne.
p.s. I do not know what an application is so doubt that I even have one!

Hello Anne,

"How" does it keep coming up, if you don't use it?

- Jason