Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

Allowed a windows 10 update, left the prgram to run, took

Customer Question

Allowed a windows 10 update, left the prgram to run, took about 1 hour.
on return an onscreen message. please enter password. ???
do not know of a password ***** this situation, bios (F2) also reqests a password.
how do I reset without losing data. thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is there a password ***** you use when you restart your computer and login to your account? That is the password ***** it is looking for, either that or the administrator password. If you are the only user with an account on your machine, you will have administrator privileges.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.