JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

I have not been able to receive emails or send since around

I have not been able to receive emails or send since around midday
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi Sylvie, who is your e-mail provider, and what device and program and you using to send emails

JamesI, Other
Experience: James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have been using my lab top as always
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what happens now
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Anybody there
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I thought you said on line conversation.....what is happening kindly
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I guess wasted my money........ Good way of making money...... excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

It seems the previous expert may have lost connection.

Do you access your email through a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox or Chrome?

What operating system runs on your computer (such as Windows 7, 8 or 10 or Mac OSX)?

Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

If you still would like me to connect to your computer to fix the problem please click on the link below to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then scroll down and click on the I Agree button to download the remote assistance program. If prompted to run the program click OK, and if not prompted then go to your Downloads folder and double click on the Elsinore file to start the remote assistance program and I will connect and work on fixing the issue with your email.

Please let me know if you have any problems starting the remote assistance program.

Thanks,

David.