Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Mr GarryNewLongton Preston. I have been charged for an

Customer Question

Mr Michael Garry*****NewLongton Preston. I have been charged for an article as thus: CARD PAYMENT TO AMAZON UK PRIME AMZN.CO.U,7.99 GBP, RATE 1.00/GBP ON 06-11-2017. I don’t recall any such transaction. Could you clarify the matter.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 11 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.