Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I must confess that my problems with Microsoft email are

Customer Question

I must confess that my problems with Microsoft email are driving me crazy.
I have the email address***@******.***
I usually access my email via***@******.***
My recent problem concerns an email for my wife about a medical appointment with two attachments one, a map showing the location of the hospital the other a form to be completed before the appointment. I downloaded the first successfully but then lost the original email when I attempted to download the second attachment.
My email system is somewhat crazy as not all emails are listed but when I click above the list the email I am seeking appears. I now cannot find the original email.
Yesterday I spent a long time permanently defeating emails yet I still receive messages telling me my mailbox is full and I must delete messages.
When I tried to solve the problem of the missing email by going through my iPad rather than my big computer I found access blocked because I was asked for a password. I have not previously needed a password or , if I had needed one it was permanently entered with asterisks in the appropriate box. I thought that the most simple solution would be a change of password. For some reasonMicrosoft believes that my email address is part of a
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 30 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you unable to access your email account because of password ***** on your computer?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess