Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

My sky card is pretty - but i can still get the normal range

Customer Question

My sky card is pretty burnt - but i can still get the normal range of channels. However i cannot accesss the record mechanism or box sets or anything else. All that comes up on the screen is 'system fault' ' Sky + HD playback and recording are unavailable ....
Can you please help?
Ian Barby***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 27 days ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company that provides technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics products. We provide a unique and indispensable service, comprised of system test and integration, that you cannot get from the component manufacturers. However, in this case, you need to contact Sky for a replacement card.