JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

How to I insert a logo to the bottom of my email. I have

Customer Question

How to I insert a logo to the bottom of my email. I have just started my own business and my email server is 123reg
Category: Email
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 25 days ago.

What program are you using for email, Outlook, or something else?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
123 reg

That is the email service provider (the info after the @ in your email), but what are you using to actually send and retrieve the emails?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
My email account is @south-jobs.co.uk which I created at 123 reg!
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I just basically sign into the 123reg webmail

Ok, when you sign into the webmail, are you seeing it being a webmail program called Squirellmail, or Horde, or something else? This is important, as every webmail portal has different settings, so I would need to know which one so I could give you exact directions.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
I put https://webmail.123-reg.co.uk/login/ into my browser and that's it

Can you take a screenshot and attach it here for me, so I can figure it out and help you, or we can set a remote login session so I can see myself and help.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
screen shot attached

Ok perfect, that helps as I know you are using Office365. Give me just a second and I will give you the instructions!

Use the instructions below to add a picture to your signature. My goal today is to provide you with the best service possible! I sincerely ***** ***** have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

1. Log into your email and click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines)
  2. Choose Settings
  3. Click on the Email option, then choose Signatures
  4. Add new signature
  5. Add the text you want, then put the cursor where you want the image and click the add picture button(the icon in the menu bar that shows a small rectangle picture icon)
  6. Click Save.

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please do not forget to rate my service to you, as that is how I am credited for my assistance. Thanks!

Expert:  JamesI replied 24 days ago.

I see the question has been flagged for review, do you require any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 21 days ago.

I havent heard back, are you need any further assistance?

Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 20 days ago.

Did you have any follow up questions? If not, please take two seconds to rate my service at the top of this page and click Submit. I aim for nothing less than 5-star Service, so if you need anything else please reply and let me know.

Expert:  JamesI replied 8 days ago.

I havent heard from you in the last few weeks, do you require any further assistance?