Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My MasterCard is being declined .I tried reentering the

Customer Question

My MasterCard is being declined .I tried reentering the details but still not working. The details are correct and have been used before. I have just made a purchase with my card on amazon with know problem. There is £3.49 pending which seems to stop me purchasing sports programes. Please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 21 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.