Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have been a member of BT since 24-4-2014. I was previously

Hi, I have been a member of BT since 24-4-2014.
I was previously with AOL.
For no reason in particular I kept my AOL E-mail address***@******.***
I just never got around to changing it to BT internet.I have been informed by AOL that they are discontinuing their instant messenger service from 15-12 2017.Does this mean that I will lose all my stored data e.c.t and if so can I avoid this happening by changing my e-mail address's to BT internet.If so could you please advise me how to do this?Thanking you, Joseph O'Brien

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The only thing you will lose access to is aol instant messenger program which they are discontinuing. Don't confuse this with your email, this is the program used for chatting with people. Your email accounts will be fine and are not affected by this. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.