Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Is it possible to access my old email account to retrieve

Is it possible to access my old email account to retrieve emails?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. It may be possible, what is the old email address and when was the last time you accessed it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Last used roughly a month ago.

Do you remember your password? If not have you tried to reset?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I know my password ***** as I am no longer with the Post Office I can't access the account with password

Please click HERE and then click agree, a file called elsinore screen connect will download and you need to click that and allow it to run.

You will need to be on a windows computer in order to make the remote connection, if you are not please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am on my ipad

Ok for remote support you need to be on a windows desktop. We may be able to sort this without remote. When you try and sign in what is the message you receive?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Chris I am on my laptop now

Please click HERE and then click agree. Run the downloaded file so I can connect