Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have used same method of obtaining my e mails for years.

Customer Question

I have used same method of obtaining my e mails for years. Today I could not get into my e mails and had to register again. I have now lost all my e mails. As I use this mainly for business this is a problem for me. Can you help to retrieve my old e mails.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mike Taylor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

All of your emails will be on the main server still as long as you haven't physically deleted them.

Who is your email service with and how do you access you email?

Thanks Mike