IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I only want one email address. and i have three the only one

Hi. I only want one email address. and i have three the only one i want is (***@******.*** ) please can you get rid of them for me.
f you wish to know the ones that i want RID of they are (***@******.*** ) (*****@******.*** )
(*****@******.*** ) (*****@******.*** ) If you can find any more, ( Please can you erase these )
Please can you let me know.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you see those e-mail addresses when you go to the GMail page, or you see them elsewhere?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi. Nice to talk with you. First let me say i am a novice, 80yrs, so i am slow typing.It usually happens when i try to get into my accounts, and i would like to appologise if there are things i dont understand.
RICHIE

No problem. I can assist you with this problem over a secure remote assistance. Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
WINDOWS.

I can help you solve this problem over a Secure Remote Assistance.
Here are the instructions on how we can remotely connect:
Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

Link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=876a47d0-8052-4131-bd6f-7b7329bfb73b

When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

In case the link doesn't work for you, let me know.

I disconnected.

I requested assistance from Google since you are unable to receive a verification code to any of the phone numbers on file. Hopefully, Google support will get this sorted out.

Regards,

IT Miro