Thank you for your reply. However, one of my questions has not been answered. Do I have to go ahead with the appeal in order to sue her for negligence?
My solicitor has now sent me pages about costs that may be awarded against me if we lose the appeal on January 9th. I cannot afford to pay out any more money in this case. It is being appealed on a point of law as it is felt that the Employment Tribunal Judge made an incorrect decision.
The stress of this case is really affecting me and I am wondering whether to withdraw. The bundles have to be in by Monday at 4pm. It is all very distressing. My Insurance Company will not pay for an appeal but would consider paying for representation if it is returned to the Employment Tribunal. If I withdraw now before the appeal will my employers be able to claim wasted costs?