29905560

Hi, work for a very small enginering company where sick pay

Customer Question

Hi, work for a very small enginering company where sick pay is the normal SSP or at the company discretion
I was off sick for work related stress, i.e harrassment from 2.30pm on 10th December, until 21st where the company then closed down for christmas (mon-fri)
As the company closes down for christmas we have to save holiday days, so I had 24th-27th-28th-29th and 31st as holiday days.
recieved my payslip and not only have they not paid for me for these holiday days but also not paid me for the bank holidays, I did have a doctors note for the period until 3rd January, however the company was closed...is this right ? many thanks
Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with. Please let me know how long you have worked there?