29905560

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have been given a final

Customer Question

I hope you can help me.
I have been given a final warning and I am aware my managers are in discussion with HR, I suspect to move to the next process of dismissal. This is because I had taken out a grievance bout the way I had been manged and tasked and I have a disability. I have exhausted various appeals which were conducted by managers who rubber stamped the original decision, even where I have submitted evidence to rebut the allegations. If I were to pursue a case of harassment at ET when will the three months clock start? Will it be from the date of the final written warning or the date of the decision not to uphold my appeal.
Kind regards,
JM
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what was the warning for?