29905560

I have been suspended from work for verbal bullying,i was

Customer Question

i have been suspended from work for verbal bullying,i was asking questions about the job they do and they should have learnt how to do the job by now after 5months.I know i can be abrupt and to the point but i feel it unfair for being suspended for asking questions.I have had warnings in the past about how i speak to people and i should not have questioned her about her roll at work.Do you think they can sack me over this.I have not had a writen warning about this yet just straight suspension.They are investigating it further with other employees.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long have you worked there for~?
Expert:  Jamie-cssm replied 4 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/employment-law/7jirs-suspended-work-verbal-bullying-i-asking.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.