29905560

I have consistently highlighted bullying in the workplace from

Customer Question

I have consistently highlighted bullying in the workplace from a fellow director who our MD acknowledges has no interpersonal skills and staff have repeatedly reported the same. This week I was invited to two meetings to talk about restructuring and the second meeting said my position had to go and that I could look at training. Several other emails followed after my PA sent a text to another member of staff saying she had overheard a plot to overthrow a manager. I have been told my position is now untenable and I must look to agree a nseverance package.
Staff wanted a vote pf no confidence in this director and they have bullied two people out. I have been asked to agree a severance package over the weekend and issue a statement Monday that I have decided the leave the company. These Directors bought the company out of a CVA with me and I know staff will leave leaving our clients at risk.
Please can you help.
Nobody is listening and I am the one being asked to leave.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long you have worked there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

10 years in original company as MD and began with this company on 1 Dec 2012 following the buyout of the old company. They have offered me 3 months pay to go immediately with car, laptop all training work booked, and rights to any new training and agreeing to a statement saying the board has decided to restructure and me to leave to start a new company.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Ben Jones only

Hi Ben have you received the latest answer

Andy

What specifically would you like to know about this so I can direct my advice more appropriately?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Firstly, what should I do.

What would you actually like to achieve?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I dont particularly want to carry on but want to do the right thing for our staff and patients.

ok I am slightly unclear what you want to do for the staff and patients as all I can really advise on is your own legal position - what you want to do for the staff/patients is more of a personal matter for you really, rather than a legal issue