UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
41133288

Hi I work full-time, but as a hobby and created an information

I work full-time, but as a hobby and created an information website on Avebury (Ancient Stone Circle near Swindon). Before I announce this to my friends and I might give a talk at work to my colleagues at work (a series of talks have been given by colleagues this year on different subjects). I would like it checked by a solicitor, to hopefully inform me that there is nothing contentious with the information, that could get me in trouble in the future. There are 8 pages to the website with many pictures that I've taken over several years.

How much would you charge for this service?

I can be contacted via email [email protected]

my website is http://mylocalavebury.info/
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question, I will do whatever I can to help you. Please remember to rate my answer SMILEY FACE OR ABOVE.

I can review this for you if you give the URL.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The URL is: http://mylocalavebury.info/

I have now had the opportunity of reviewing it.

Very nice website - clean and functional.

There is nothing on there of concern.

Therefore you dont need to worry.

Good luck with this.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the reply.

I've visited Avebury many times over the last four years, and I challenged myself to create a site. I'm a Staff Technical Author, with previous accountancy programming experience in Microfocus COBOL (but many years ago when 10 MBytes was a big memory). So the site construction was a good challenge, but not as sophisticated in parts as my earlier programming experience (the parts that I patched together from the template anyway). I now know how to construct the site, and the name Avebury with Alan D. Baker next to it can be searched in Google to locate the site (a little big headed I agree). After the Avebury site is finished I have plans for one for Cambridge where I work for ARM Ltd and another site for Bath. I have purchased the URL names for these future sites.

What I required from you is that in your opinion, in Law I was following the rules. ARM Ltd has a strong ethical policy and while I'm employed by the firm, I did not want any upsets with Personnel.

Best wishes and thanks for your advice!

Alan X Xxxxx

Welcome
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Many thanks!

Alan

Great