29905560

HI THE COMPANY I WORK FOR HAS TAKEN ON MORE CONTRACTS COVERING

Customer Question

HI THE COMPANY I WORK FOR HAS TAKEN ON MORE CONTRACTS COVERING LARGER AREAS WITH FEWER ENGINEERS.WE ARE EXPECTED TO DASH HERE AND THERE COVERING BREAKDOWNS WITH TIME LIMITS SET,WE ARE NOT LORRY DRIVERS WITH TACO'S SO NOT SURE OF THE MAX HOURS U CAN DRIVE IN ONE DAY ETC AND WEATHER THE COMPANY IS PUTTING TO MUCH PRESSURE ON ME.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know what does your contract say about what you can be expected to do?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi I have been with the company for 18 years,my role is a mobile service engineer,it is just lately they expect us to drive miles and miles on breakdowns that have deadline times to attend. I would like some advice on limits to how much you can drive in a day and how many breaks and for how long etc.

Many thanks Gary.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello ben I'm not sure if you received more information as asked I did press reply but then screen went funny.

Regards Gary .
yes I did, sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. Have you opted out of the 48 hour working week by any chance?