29905560

I have a mediation meeting for an employment tribunal case there

Customer Question

I have a mediation meeting for an employment tribunal case
there seems that there are very few documents to be presented.
The Respondent had asked to see an up to date paye salary.
They had every thing they had asked already previous payes slips.

I made the mistake to agree and not ask the judge why was it required.
Are there any laws that I can quote to retract such agreement to produce the payslip?
Can I ask for the judge to see it in the presence of the Respondent and not actually provide it to the Respondent as agreed?
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. You could still wait until the actual mediation heating to produce this evidence, especially if you are concerned about its use. The fact that you have agreed to provide this is not legally binding in a sense that you will jeopardise the whole process by refusing to provide it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Many thanks, I will rate the response once I have applied your advise.
Hope that is OK. I am going to the Mediation meeting on the 1st of March and may have more questions regarding this issue as I will immediately write to the courts. as per our subject (Without quoting your advise)

no problem, best of luck