29905560

lying co worker

Customer Question

My husband is a manager of a pub, one of his workers have been acting very touchy feely, sending txts with kisses on them, leaving sexy underwear on top of her bag for all to see. She then insinuated that she had slept with my husband, and when I asked her to repeat this , she just smiled and turned away.  When my husband confronted her she told him I was lying. He then wrote a severe letter to the staff about back-biting and bitchiness, but this has now backfired and he is now on a disciplinary charge. I have been asked by management to write my side of things which I'm finding hard to do. Can you help?

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please clarify what exactly do you need to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I want to know what to say in my letter to them, as my husband could loose his job over this woman, and also our home as we live on the premises.

Its my word against her, and I feel inadequate in replying to management

I cannot write the letter for you and also do not have enough facts to point you in the right direction, as such I am unsure as to how exactly you would like me to assist you here?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I thought you could help me to write a professional answer to them. I dont want to come across as a wife scorned

drafting is not part of our services unfortunately. If you have drafted something yourself we can have a look at it but that is probably the best we could do in this situation
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have we finished now as I'm just waiting, not sure what to do next