29905560

Regarding the schedule of loss I have added the costs that

Customer Question

Regarding the schedule of loss I have added the costs that my wife is leaving in London and I in Glasgow thus the transport costs to see each other and utility bills are doubled. I had found work in Glasgow but my wife is finding difficult to find work in Glasgow and has has been advised not to leave her work in London to find it in Glasgow.
Can I claim for theses costs?
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know why are you in Glasgow now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That is where I found work. while I was waiting for a result from the disciplinary meeting appeal, I was going through interviews and luckily I got an offer soon after the appeal was concluded and I was not reinstated.

I had not other offers so I took the offer in Glasgow, with a terrible job prospect in London I had no choice but to go to Glasgow

No I am afraid you cannot claim these costs from the tribunal. Whilst it may appear that they are linked to the dismissal these will be too remote and they will not be considered by the tribunal. You can claim for difference in pay between your current job and your old job but will not be able to claim your wife's travel costs for her to come and see you.

Please take a second to leave a positive rating as that is a very important part of our process. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you