29905560

for an employment tribunal for disability discrimination. The

Customer Question

for an employment tribunal for disability discrimination.
The spouse of the Claimant is living in London where as the Claimant managed to find work in Glasgow.
It has been extremely difficult for the spouse to find work as an accounts assistant. And is prepared to have a salary drop by at least a third or roughly half.
Can this severe salary drop or any salary difference for the Spouse be claimed in a loss schedule by the Claimant?
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. No you cannot claim for a salary drop that the spouse may experience for having to move to be with her husband. The is far too remote to be claimed