29905560

Is it possible to request to amend an order where the order

Customer Question

Is it possible to request to amend an order where the order does not really match the ET1 raised? the judge asked for some explanations re all the issues and questions raised by the Respondent. Upon the claimant providing some explanations and some examples the Order was created. this was not clarified by the judge that this was going to be the order.
What law can be quoted to amend the order and include some very important issues raised in the ET1?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I am Ok to continue waiting.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
I have been asked to look at this for you. Can we have full background please? Thanks