Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Experience:  Partner in national law firm with 20+ years legal experience
30932268

how can one complain about a judge and quality of service?

Customer Question

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your question. I will try and help you with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

As a claimant I am Dyslexic and my listening capabilities are not quite right. sometimes I may have to think what I heard

The judge put pressure on the explanation of my ET1 claiming she did not understand it and I should not think.

I could not understand why the 150 pages answering the 67 question of the Respondent did not explain the issues.

The Judge clearly stated "give me some examples of the issues". also Stated "do not give me the whole story as we do not have time"

Time pressure kept on being put on as constant remarks were said from the judge that had no lunch yet, putting me in an extreme disadvantage as more pressure and time constraints are in a direct conflict on my disability.

This was put in the CMD on concessions etc. etc.

The result is that I gave some examples for the ET1 but was not clarified that the examples I was giving would make the Order.

this has missed some very important case issues of Direct discrimination. Where now I cannot request for witnesses etc. etc. Practically the ET1 has been halfed and some of the gross misconduct of the Employer has been removed.

Hence my complaint and the ability to try and reinstate it

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for the additional information.

I think the best way forward with this issue is lodge an appeal with the Employment Appeal Tribunal on the grounds that the Judge made an error of law or fact: http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/employment-appeals

If you really wish to complain about the Judge you should contact: Office for Judicial Complaints: http://judicialcomplaints.judiciary.gov.uk/

Can I help any further?