29905560

All The Judges in the case management and Mediation are strongly

Customer Question

All The Judges in the case management and Mediation are strongly suggesting to have legal representation in an Employment Tribunal.
I read many books to keep and stay the course etc. etc.
I understand that having a lawyer is better but sometimes it is a hindrance as the money one can pay will not cover what is fully required for him/her to truly do the whole work and sometimes the lawyers go for what are the easiest points and get rid of the case.
So What are the Judges really saying?
Do they want to get rid of the case too? Why can they not understand that as soon as I get legal representation it will wipe out any possible rewards? Which is the case I am making that they want to get rid of the case?
Hello, what is your specific question about this