29905560

An employee spent 2 years working on our website, creating

Customer Question

An employee spent 2 years working on our website, creating pages and editting to our instructions. Left employment and failed to leave us with access to or a copy of the website as it turns out her boyfriend had access to the hosting server and withheld all info from us. Site was closed by him end January, but do to her actions we could not sell effectively through December and Januaryand lost all sales during Feb this year.
We now need to create a whole new site from scratch. What action can I take to recover our losses
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please confirm that he was working as an employee rather than self employed?