29905560

I am suspended from my work place since 06.02.2012. :Due to

Customer Question

I am suspended from my work place since 06.02.2012. :Due to complains from my side on investigation process and grievance appeal from my side my employer canceled disciplinary meeting but when I received new invitation they have added new allegations, what differs from thevoriginal suspension reasons. I have meetings minutes with no names and dates on which they have based case against me and they included statement of ex employee in process but they did not contact ex employees who would be supporting me in positive light. I am desperate to finish with this nightmare and I would like to propose settlement to employer but do not know how.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Since 28.04 2008
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Since 28.04 2008. I just notice mistake as I am suspended since 06.02.2013. Not 2012.
There is no right or wrong way of proposing a settlement, especially as the employer is in no way obliged to consider it or agree to it. The usual way of doing this however, is to approach them via letter or request a meeting and say that you are discussing the matters on a without prejudice basis. Then state that whilst you do not admit to anything and still protest your innocence, you believe that this whole matter will benefit both parties if you agreed to some sort of settlement where you agree to leave in return for some kind of settlement from your employer, which could also include a reference. Then it is just a matter of negotiating with them, there is no specific way of doing this, you do whatever works for both and you may see the employer taking the lead role in the circumstances anyway.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like to have professional assistance if possible
What in particular are you after?