29905560

I have a disiplinary meeting tomorrow for falsifying patient

Customer Question

I have a disiplinary meeting tomorrow for falsifying patient information and capability to carry out my duties as a health care assistant.
Briefly what happened I was off sick for a period with 2 ruptured discs in my back as I only got 3 weeks pay I was forced to go back to work at that time I was on a cocktail of drugs including moraine 10 mg diazapram tramadol and didn't feel quite right so when I was doing the flu jab clinics I was carrying forward previous bp readings .my own gp took me off all meds ans put me on gabapentin and was amazed how clear everything was . I was never aware when doing the flu jabs what I was doing been. There for 11 years and never done anything like that I'm very anxious about meeting tomorrow
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know if your employers were aware of the medication you were on.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Ben jones only

yes they know I had to see occupational health and memory clinic who all said it was a cocktail of drugs was the cause

And can you please clarify the questions you want me to deal with?