29905560

I am requesting Any chances to report human right about the

Customer Question

I am requesting Any chances to report human right about the employer of Carclo Technical Plstics,XXXXX Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4HR. Mr. Ian Hood (The Operations Director) Tel. XXXXXXXXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please explain your situation in a bit more detail.

Customer :

Dear Sir I worked 19 year as a Quality Inspector at Carclo Technical Plastics, Mitcham Surrey CR4 4HR. 18th November 2011 Mr. I Hood (The Operations Director) dismissed from work reason the label issue of the product. last 24th April 2013 I attended the Employment Tribunal with employer. they didint bring the Actual amount of Work load sheet of QCI chart. I requested. need a court order to bring the document and all bundle of documents and evidence are keeping the Pinackle Prtnership for the case dealing. I am looking forward to no win no fee basis pay back at any percentage. I look forward to hearing from you. Customer Antony 15 Bishops Road West Croydon Surrey CR4 4HR.

Ben Jones :

we cannot take you on as a client, all we can do is provide online advice through this site. Is the tribunal claim still ongoing?

Customer :

I got all evidence of paper works. currently keeping The Pinackle Partnership solicitors firm. They will transfer all bundle of documents. If requested.

If you require a document, which is relevant to your claim and which you know is in the other side's possession, you can make a request for an order for specific disclosure.

You have to write a letter to the court and state that you are making a formal request for an order for specific disclosure. You will have to explain which document or category of documents you consider has been omitted, why those documents are relevant and ask the tribunal to order specific disclosure of those documents.

If the tribunal then considers that your request is valid and that these documents are relevant and should be disclosed, they can order the employer to disclose them as part of the tribunal process.

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you