29905560

My brother and an Army colleague set up this business in 2007,(Tomach

Customer Question

My brother and an Army colleague set up this business in 2007,(Tomachawk - Homewww.tomachawk.co.uk SimilarTomachawk is a growing company owned by ex-servicemen based in south west Wales and we are working to help you get the best out of your electrical and ...) in 2009 they hired a business manager. In 2011 my brother was beaten up by a gang of youths (who were found guilty) my brother has not been back to work since. For the 1st year he worked from home and after that his pay stopped going into his account with no warning. He was refused entry to the works office, his access to the business accounts was cancelled without discussion and he has received no monies from the business since May 2012. They will not give him access to any of the business paperwork and if he shows up on site they send him home! What should he do?