29905560

On 2nd May received letter on possible redundancy and asked

Customer Question

On 2nd May received letter on possible redundancy and asked to attend meeting on Tuesday 7 May in motorway service station to discuss possible redundancy position. Given that it is a Bank Holiday have only been given 1 working day to prepare, cannot contact colleague to attend with me, boss refuses to tell me who is accompanying him and have been told not discuss with work colleagues. Also am not allowed to bring either friend, relative or legal Representative. Q. Is there a legal time limit to receiving this type of letter and/or will I prejudiced my case if I ask for meeting be postponed to gather evidence to prove my worth to the company.
Dean

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please let me know how long you have worked there?

JACUSTOMER-9n1w4vql- :

I have been employed for just under 12 years

JACUSTOMER-9n1w4vql- :

just under 12 years

JACUSTOMER-9n1w4vql- :

Where is my answer!