How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 11348
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have indefinite leave to remain UK. I am a Sri Lankan national.

Customer Question

I have indefinite leave to remain UK. I am a Sri Lankan national. I would like to bring my wife and child who are in Sri lanka over to UK to live with me permanently. I have a full time job with £15000 per annum. I have been doing this job one and half years. On top of this I have doing a commission based self employed job since early February 2013.
As i am under new financial requirement rules, I woulld like to know how I would meet them with my full time job and the self employment.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law

Related Employment Law Questions