taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

I am not the only self employed person who hasnt been paid

Customer Question

I am not the only self employed person who hasn't been paid for four months by our employer, is it better to do a joint claim with my colleagues, or a single one?
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, what reason has been given for the failure to pay you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

he even responded to the letter we swnt giving him today as our cut off he has not given us a reason

Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
Hello, the best thing to do is to fill out the claim form on a multiple claim basis. This means that one person would be named on the claim form and the others (up to a maximum of 28 are named on the multiple form).

This is the link to the claim form you need to complete which also provides the link to the multiple form.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/downloads/forms/tribunals/employment/ET1.pdf

If you have any queries please ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would give my answer a positive rating. I will be happy to answer your follow on questions.

Thank you and all the best.