29905560

MY HUSBAND WORKS AS A CHEF WHO IS EX ROYAL NAVY WHO I MAY AD

Customer Question

MY HUSBAND WORKS AS A CHEF WHO IS EX ROYAL NAVY WHO I MAY AD SERVED IN THE GULF WAR. HE IS NOW WORKING AS A CHEF FOR MITCHELLS AND BUTLER AT THE BARNES IN SUNDERLAND. A LOT OF ISSUES HAVE ARRISED SINCE HE BECAME TEAM LEADER. HE WAS PROMISED 7.50 P ER HOUR. DIDNT MATERIALISE. 7.36. WHICH WE THOUGHT OH WELL THAT WILL DO. THEN ANY CALLS WHEN MEMBERS OF STAFF DO NOT UP FOR WORK HE IS AVAILABLE AS HE LIVES CLOSE TO WORK, WHICH I MAY AD HE HAS NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT. HE HAS COME HOME TO ME ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS FEELING PHYSICALLY SICK COMPLAINING THAT THE MANAGER HAS TRIED TO ABUSE HIM AS THE MANAGER IS EX ARMY AND MY HUSBAND IS EX NAVY. THIS MORNING MY HUSBAND RCD AT MSG FROM HIS MANAGER JOHN ROIBINSON WHICH SAID WHY THE F---THE 1ST DAY BACK A SHAM IS LEFT ON PREHEAT. THIS IS ABUSIVE
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, how long has your husband worked there for?