29905560

was wondering if you would be able to review a document for

Customer Question

was wondering if you would be able to review a document for me and provide any feedback/concerns/pitfalls etc? The document is an employment contract. To give a brief outline of the origins of the document, I was referred to the Commercial Manager of Ringway Jacobs as someone who could possibly strengthen his team on the Essex County Council Highways Contract and subsequently attended an interview. The referral came through an MG subcontractor, to his associate who is a business coach and thus to the CM at Ringway Jacobs who was inquiring to the business coach if he was aware of any QS's who may suit a role within the Highways Maintenance Department at Ringway Jacobs.

The proposed set up would be that I would be employed by the business coach on a self employed basis for a period of 6 months, allowing the business coach to generate income rather than charging RJ a fee, then after the 6 month period I would then become employed on a full time basis by RJ.