cityguru
cityguru, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior lawyer with 30 years experience
18726264

Can the Employment tribunal response be accepted if the claimants

Customer Question

Can the Employment tribunal response be accepted if the claimant's name on the response form is written with the spelling mistake and a lot of other mistakes as well?
Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
If it has the correct number on it it should be accepted. Can it not be corrected?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do they review the response or not? Because, from the response you can clearly see that employer even did not look at the payslips which they gave during my employment. The evidence is funny as well, theystate that the letter which they wrote to home office was the prove of my emplyment and my contract.

I have made a claim stating that i was forst to leave my job and the next day i tried to contact the employer but he refused to talk to me. He said he does not want to talk to me and the only thing which i can do is talk to his colisitor.

Expert:  cityguru replied 4 years ago.
The tribunal office will not review the evidence or anything of that type. That will be for the hearings of the tribunal. If there defence is nonsense then it will benefit you