29905560

I was approached to set up a new start business in Jan 2012.

Customer Question

I was approached to set up a new start business in Jan 2012. The new company was formed and I was verbally offered a position of MD, salary, company car and 10% shareholding. However, my salary and package have been through an existing separate and profitable company although I have never had a written contract.

The new start business has traded for one year at a small profit but with a substantial pipeline of potential new business.

The co directors/shareholders have decided that they wish to "mothball" the new start company due to uncertain trading going forward. They have indicated that my salary and car will be withdrawn with immediate effect.

In 18 mths of being MD of the new start company I have not taken a single day's holiday or day off due to illness, despite having a suspected heart attack and working very much against my doctors order for the last 3 mths which my co directors are aware off. They are also aware that I had emergency surgery last week but returned to work next day....again against doctors orders.

Can you advise on immediate withdrawal of salary and car?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. For now please clarify what your specific question is.

JACUSTOMER-2qv4i9m7- :

JACUSTOMER-2qv4i9m7- :

I am unable to view answer