29905560

One more from me - if I refuse to sign up to my next notice

Customer Question

One more from me - if I refuse to sign up to my next notice of extension letter, and say my employers don't make a redundancy payment to me, and consider it as a resignation from me, am I still required to work my contractual/any notice period? Or can I just go as I am going by their dates and not agreeing to the extension of a further month....

Ben Jones :

Hello, if you do not sign an extension your employment would terminate when the current contract expires. So you would not be expected to work any notice period as your employment would terminate when the fixed term of the current contract expires

Customer :

Thanks for that. I just had that further question outstanding which I posed just before the current one - are you able to respond to that please?

Ben Jones :

it may have been one of a few underpriced questions I flagged up, I will have to check it when it comes back to me