29905560

HI Sir i am a registered Nurse in the part of UK i have been

Customer Question

HI Sir i am a registered Nurse in the part of UK i have been put to allegation but not proven and it was done to due process and the allegation against me was cleared but i was given warning and competency to accomplish but then there were such personal circumstances beyond my control so i decided to retire and resigned from the hospital because i was not happy anymore .For the meantime i still continue working my other job as a nurse from thenursing home as my second job and later i was notified by my manager that she received alert notice because of the competency required that i have not finished from the hospital .That alert notice said that i am banned not to be employed in all nursing home,I think is very unfair for me yet my registration from NMC status stiill active and on going licence to practice.I am grateful enough and i would be pleased if you can give me an advice regarding this matter and thank you .Thank you for your help and ill be waitng your soonest reply .Can you delete this message once you have read please

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.