29905560

Hi we have had an on-going management issue in our organisation,

Customer Question

Hi we have had an on-going management issue in our organisation, some allegations have been made against a manager, these are of creating a difficult and uncomfortable working environment, these issues have been raised over a number of years in exit interviews and in the last week another employee outside of the team has raised concerns that there is bullying going on in the team, this is supported by a member of staff in the team that has recently come forward. Should we carry out a formal investigation?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long he has worked there.

JACUSTOMER-eqpcuyf2- :

Hi the person started working here in August 2007

Ben Jones :

Apologies for the slight delay, I experienced some temporary connection issues earlier. Has a formal complaint been raised against this person?

JACUSTOMER-eqpcuyf2- :

haven't heard anything- so bad service

Ben Jones :

I am still waiting on a response to my query above before I can provide my advice