29905560

can overtime hours be used to take your working hours upto

Customer Question

can overtime hours be used to take your working hours upto 40 hours, even though you have done 40 hours and they deduct 2.5 hours for breaks.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

Ben Jones : Also what does your contract say about is?