29905560

Good day I have now the evidence that has been submitted

Good day

I have now the evidence that has been submitted re my suspension who can I send this to for advice

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know some more details of your circumstances.

Customer:

Ben

Customer:

Please see attached file that the company I work for and the photographic details. I work for a Shipping company and work was carried out in Southampton in April when we were clearing the vessel of metal, I work for a Higher Grade and he suggested to remove the goods to scrap metals dealer via the loaders and get a cheque to submit to the vessel. This is standard marine practice and the money goes into the crew welfare fund, I have worked for this company 13 years but they suggested a 4 way split but I did nor agree to this as no one steals from the company

Customer:

I was expecting a cheque under the new regs that operate from scrapyards. On one of the pictures there is two receipts one is addressed to a guy called kennedy I have no idea who this is or what happened to the cheque.

Ben Jones :

I am not sure this is something I can assist with unfortunately so will opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thanks

Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Hello again. I amswerd the original question.If you tell me what the evidence is I can try to assist you