29905560

Hello, as litigant in person, I have just had my claim for

Customer Question

Hello, as litigant in person, I have just had my claim for 'constructive dismissal' dismissed outright at an employment tribunal. . Additionally, at the respondents request, the Judge awarded me to pay towards costs ; which i have no way of paying, being presently unemployed with no financial means ; this i informed the Judge at the time..
Hence not only did i receive years of unfair/ unequal treatment whilst working for the Respondent, I was in effect 'stitched up' by the Respondents solicitor in Court, and was not believed by the Judge ; to top it all, now having to pay costs which may take me years on my expected (when employed)near minimum wage salary .
I want to request a Review/ Appeal ' In the interests of Justice' ,but i understand this is difficult unless on a 'point of law' ?.
The reason why I need to request a review/ appeal is to clear my name , receive some recognition for the way I was treated in work, and cancel this debt (I assume my Claim may have been thought 'vexatious ' to enable costs to be ordered....?)
The main points are as follows:
# XXXXX respondent witnesses lied on oath and hence misled the Court.
# XXXXX was telling the Truth
# XXXXX suspected Discrimination at work but no overt evidence (except myself and another immigrant worked on the worst piece of equipment in the factory) , hence did not play the 'race card' ; as I naively thought if i made a fair claim and told the truth, I would get a fair hearing and justice would prevail !
# XXXXX called no witnesses as they are still employed by the Respondent and would be given a hard time/ v.awkward for them to do so.
# XXXXX the Hearing there were certain irregularities in procedure, from my perspective , and I felt disadvantaged in court.
# XXXXX Respondent in effect received my witness statement before they sent theirs, prior to the Hearing.
# XXXXX respondent sent letters threatening with costs and suggested I back out prior to the Hearing.and that i had no hope of winning the Case (evidently not, as they intended to lie and deny)
# XXXXX was just one Judge sitting for the Hearing.
# XXXXX Judge did not seem to consider all the evidence presented thoroughly ;
This is evident by his totally one sided Judgement which sounded like he was reading from the Respondent's script.
Because the Respondent Written Witness Statement and Statements in court contained omissions and lies, it appeared the Judge erroneously chose to believe them and not me..
I would say he did this at some stage during the 2 day Hearing , as he 'decided' very quickly afterwards.
I hope you can offer some advice as to the best way forward.
Bring back the Unions , this is what happens without them...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: No answer yet. I have been charged £29 and have not had a reply to my question yet ! ps who is the person pictured by my question..? Please answer immediately or refund my money. Thankyou. My email address is XXX XXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have just seen your responses here.. sorry.

I would appreciate it if you can find someone to advise me..

If you don't within the next few days , then refund the monies in full to my bank account.

i did not think you took the money til i had received a reply and was satisfied with the response..?

I am a moderator for this topic; I have been asking you how you would like to proceed, but received no reply. I am sorry - I did not realise you could not see the messages.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

The way the site works is, you pay a good faith deposit; when you rate an answer the expert is paid; if you do not receive an answer or are unhappy with the answer given, we can refund the charges for you.

Expert:  leanne-jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

When was the decision made and how much were the costs?