29905560

I have a company that has a contract with a local council the

Customer Question

I have a company that has a contract with a local council the contract ends on July 31st
the contract is worth over £300,000 does this have to go out to formal tender by eu law or can it just be passed on to a differant company as is the councils intention,the company they intend to pass it on to have asked to take our staff over if this is all legal would our staff have to be taken on under tupe law?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question.

Can you tell me what type of business the company is involved with please?

Many thanks.

Tony.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we provide show services to the national exhibition centre in birmingham

Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
Hello would you still like help with this?
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 3 years ago.
Can I ask type of show services? The Regulations applicable to this talk of Part A and Part B services and I am trying to work out which you are as this will affect whether the Council is obliged to tender under EU law.

Tony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we mark out the stands on the floor so the stand builders know where to build thier stands

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  leanne-jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello - my name is Leanne and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I see you have relisted this again - do you still need assistance?