29905560

Can a senior manager make amendments to your Personal Development

Customer Question

Can a senior manager make amendments to your Personal Development Plan (annual appraisal) some two months after it has been discussed, agreed and signed off by your manager and you (the employee)?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know were you consulted about these changes?

Ben Jones :

Hello, can you please let me know if you have been consulted about these changes?