29905560

I have a letter from my employer stating that I am able to

Customer Question

I have a letter from my employer stating that I am able to work part-time of 18 hours per week. Are they able to change my conditions to working an average of 18 hours per week over a period of time without my cinsent?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-0bnw13jf- :

In total 33 years the last 4.5 being part-time.

Ben Jones :

What does your contract say about your hours of work? What hours have you been working for the last 4.5 years?

Ben Jones :

Hello, did you see my last question - What does your contract say about your hours of work? What hours have you been working for the last 4.5 years?