29905560

I have family stress I confided in a colleque who spoke to

Customer Question

I have family stress I confided in a colleque who spoke to the boss who sent me to occupational health I had a weeks holiday when I returned another colleque said I did not follow protocol about an incident which I used my professional judgment. The boss spoke to me and sent me for extra 2hour training. I was off sick after that for 4 weeks with stress by then it was family and work related. Returned to work colleques are reporting any mistakes I make to the boss. Even though they were rectified immediately with discussion with colleque who still went to the boss. I am now feeling very threatened and vulnerable at work and have decided to send in sick line. I work in NHS. My contract finishes in 6 weeks am I doing the right thing.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-gqj9zrt8- :

I have worked in this particular area since July 2012 it is only a one year contract

Ben Jones :

Do you have previous continuous employment with this employer? Also please clarify your specific quesiton(s) as I am unclear of what exactly you wish to know in relation to this, thanks